Ten Reasons To Hire An Atlanta Home Inspector
1) A home inspection provides an unbiased visual evaluation of the home.
2) A home inspection may reveal issues that could turn your dream into nightmare.
3) The home inspector may identify repair or replacement items.
4) You will discover if the home has recieved proper maintainence.
5) Some items that may affect your family‚Äôs safety will be identified.
6) A negotiation tool that saves many times the cost of the home inspection.
7) The cost of an home inspector is less than the value of the information.
8) Spending hundreds on a home inspection may save thousands.
9) Learn information about your prospective home and maintenance.
10) A thorough home inspector will give you "Peace of mind".
Home Inspection Blog: Home Inspector Articles ? InterNACHI
International Association of Certified Home Inspectors
Home Inspectors: InterNACHI Needs Your Help to Fight HomeSafe
InterNACHI is researching and preparing a federal lawsuit against HomeSafe and Kevin Seddon, and we need your help.
The post Home Inspectors: InterNACHI Needs Your Help to Fight HomeSafe appeared first on InterNACHI.
Home Inspectors: InterNACHI Needs Your Help to Fight the NHIE
InterNACHI is researching a potential lawsuit against the administrators of the National Home Inspector Examination, or NHIE, and we need your help.
The post Home Inspectors: InterNACHI Needs Your Help to Fight the NHIE appeared first on InterNACHI.
New for inspectors: InterNACHI?s Aging-in-Place Inspection Agreement
Use this standalone Aging-in-Place Inspection Agreement for your ancillary Aging-in-Place Inspection to clarify expectations and mitigate your liability. †You’ll also find other useful links for documents and marketing materials for your Aging-in-Place Inspection.
The post New for inspectors: InterNACHI’s Aging-in-Place Inspection Agreement appeared first on InterNACHI.
InterNACHI?s Final Walk-Through Checklist
Use InterNACHI’s Final Walk-Through Checklist for post-inspection follow-up, as a handout for your clients to use themselves, or for Walk-Throughs when you don’t generate a full report but want to provide some notes. †Download the Checklist as a customizable Word.docx version or the handy PDF: †InterNACHI’s Final Walk-Through Checklist.
The post InterNACHI’s Final Walk-Through Checklist appeare...
New business article for inspectors: A RESPA-Compliant Way to Give a Real Es...
If you’re not taking advantage of InterNACHI’s free benefit “A Gift from Your Inspector,” you’re missing out on an easy way to cultivate more business with both past clients and future ones, especially those referred by local real estate agents. †And you can use this free gift without fear of violating any codes of ethics. […]
The post New business article for inspectors: A RESPA-Compliant Way...
RSS to HTML conversion by CaRP
Upscale Home Inspections serving;¬†¬†
North Metro Atlanta Georgia, Marietta Georgia, Buckhead, Vinings, Smyrna, Kennesaw, Acworth, Cartersville,
Woodstock, Canton, Alpharetta, Roswell, Sandy Springs, Dunwoody, Norcross, Duluth and Surrounding Areas.
Bartow , Cobb , Cherokee , Douglas , Forsyth , Fulton , Gwinnett ,
Paulding , Pickens
Atlanta Georgia Home Inspector - Marietta Georgia Home Inspection